You don’t need us to tell you how beautiful Northumberland is, or how great [read more]
As biomass and multi-fuel stove experts – we offer comprehensive advice, and can design, supply, install and commission your project in Northumberland, Cumbria, North East of England and Scottish borders.
5 Reasons why you should contact The Centre for Green Energy for your Biomass or stove project
- 100 biomass systems and more than 200 stoves installed in the North East of England, Cumbria and Southern Scotland with outstanding results.
- Based in Northumberland, we are a family-run business,you can count on our personal, no-fuss service with exceptional aftercare.
- Experts in the government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) application process – we’ll be with you every step of the way!
- Partners with the most proficient boiler and stove manufacturers in the world, which means we can guarantee quality, value and top efficiency.
- We have lived with a biomass system and Clearview stove for more than ten years – We have an ETA biomass system and Clearview Pioneer multi-fuel stove to heat our farmhouse in Northumberland, and our Hexham showroom has a Palazzetti boiler, you can guarantee that stoves and biomass knowledge is second to none.
Free Biomass buyer’s guide
We’re passionate about the products that we supply and install here at the Centre [read more]
“Excellent service received from the team at CGE! Efficient work from pleasant and knowledgeable staff- well done the team, both on site and in the office! Thank you!”
The Centre for Green Energy installed one of the popular Palazzetti Termo Easy boilers.Palazzetti is one of the leading European and worldwide companies in the wood biomass (wood and pellets) domestic heating field today. They are known for their quirky designs and innovation, developed in compliance with the highest technological standards.
Nr Bolam Lake
“I received very good advice based on secure knowledge of products and customer needs. They really have a culture of ‘can do’. All of the installation engineers are not only technically very good but also very helpful and friendly. The director, Ali, was always available for advice and reacted positively when contacted.”
The Centre for Green Energy installed a Klover Bi Mid Fire boilers.Klover are a long established Italian company. Their products are well designed, highly reliable wood pellet and log gasification heating systems.
“I was able to contact both the engineers and office all the time. Following my initial appt, my quote arrived quickly and came with in-depth info about appliances and incentives. Everything went well and my system was installed in a timely measure and I would be very willing to recommend The Centre for Green Energy. “
The Centre for Green Energy installed a Klover Bi Mid Fire boiler. Klover are a long established Italian company. Their products are well designed, highly reliable wood pellet and log gasification heating systems.
“The stove continues to impress. We have encouraged friends to use The Centre for Green Energy when buying a stove. The install manager, Ross, offers first class workmanship and the overall experience has been great. We have not had to clean the glass once on our Clearview “
The Centre for Green Energy supplied and installed the popular Clearview Pioneer 400 with a 5kw output. This model is the highest specification small stove ever built and comes in a range of colours
Bardon Mill, Hexham